Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Future?

As a girl.

I dream.

I dream about my future so very often.
The other day I was with my mom and little sister, shopping at Safeway, when I saw a BRIDES magazine. [Mind you; I don't even have a boyfriend.] But I just love weddings. I think they are so beautiful. So I got myself to thinking even more about what I would want at my wedding.

An outdoor wedding would be lovely. But instead as a gazibo, as is shown in this picture, I would like a big, wooden cross behind me and my future husband.

Speaking of my future hubby. I cannot wait until God brings him to me. I have waited for so long. And I will continue waiting for him. Until Papa says it's time.

Then, I will be able to start my family.

Which is something I have always wanted.

Am I rambling?

Love.
Am I just being so girly right now? Haha.

Okay. Back on track.










I would love my colors to be Purple and Green.

Because purple is my favorite color.


Apparently purple is usually associated with nobility and spirituality.

That's pretty cool.

Green symbolizes growth, harmony, freshness and fertility.

That is something I did not know. But those are both very beautiful colors and amazing combinations.

My wedding dress.

Idealy, I would like to design my own dress.
But, if that can not happen. I would love a dress by the designer Maggie Sottero. She is kind of amazing.

I am seriously rambling right?

Going from one thing to another. Doesn't really give much of an idea of what I would want, right?

I am so weird.

But I am SO okay with that.

Maybe I should be a wedding designer?

Maybe not?

Just as long as me and my beloved are together, it almost really doesn't matter what my wedding is like.
Just to know that he will be by my side.
For the rest of my life.
Would be enough for me.
And that would make me happy...
But there is always one more part of the recipe.
This part, happens to be the most important part.


The Holy Spirit.
God is the center.
Always.
And in my future. He will be the center.
My husband and I...
Prayer warriors. Always in the presence of God. Because God is the most important part of every recipe. So very beautiful He is. So very perfect.
My future.
I don't know what it's going to be like.
But it will be forever.
Like a ring. It's circular. Everlasting.
Beautiful.
I am so blessed and so very loved.
God, I thank you for my dreams. And the love you have for me. Lord, I pray for my future husband. Papa, bless him. Teach him. Hold him in the storms he faces. Papa speak beautiful words to him. Cleanse him. Romance him. And show him your amazing glory. Papa, let him drown in your glory and presence. You are so amazing. I love you. Amen.
God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment