Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year!









It's 2011. And everyone asks.

"What's your new years resolution?"

Mine.

Is to worship God with every single fiber of my being. No holding back.

Last night was SO amazing. Redefining New Years Parties.

A bunch of my friends went to another of our friends', Jed, house and hung out. Had a drum circle. And then went and had a bonfire in the freezing cold wind. And as much as it was ridiculously cold. It was so much fun.

Then, because his parents were asleep. We ended up at another friends, Tiffany's, apartment. And we worshiped and prophesied over each other. It was AMAZING!

SO many good words. I can't even explain.

It was SO amazing that I didn't end up home until 4:30am. AND I had to wake up at 9:30am to go to work. Haha!

Keep singing. Keep writing. A song that could cause a nation change.

A word that Kevin gave me. Because I have stopped really writing songs. I haven't really even started. I don't know why. But it was pretty amazing.

And Micah, one of the 2 new guys I met who didn't know me very well, gave me a word. Telling me that I was amazing and that I shine bright.

I know, to some they may seem very miniscule or unimportant. But to me, they were spot on. To many things. It's crazy how God is like that.

K.I.S.S.

Keep it simple....silly. I love simple words. Because they are always straight forward and to the point. Telling you exactly what you need to hear at the exact moment in time.

Worship. My lifestyle.

I want to just lose myself in the presence of God every time I worship.

Completely giving everything of myself to Him.

That is my New Years resolution.

What's yours?

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment