Sunday, January 2, 2011

Beauty Is All Around.

This picture is beautiful. By the way. I saw this and thought. Wow. That is just amazing. It's been a while since I have really taken in the artistic value and beauty of what God has created for our pleasure.

Take this sunset for example. It is incredibly beautiful. God created that, and all of creation, for us to marvel over. I mean, come on...the ocean alone is amazing. Not to mention the many amazing rain forests. And the beauty that the sun creates when it falls below the horizon. That doesn't just happen.

God paints us a picture every single night. And every single morning. And you know what's amazing? Is that is a way that creation worships God. Because the Word says that all creation worships God. That if we didn't worship God, the rocks would cry out. It's pretty spectacular.

I have been spending too much time focusing on my problems and putting myself first, that I forgot how good it feels to just give myself over to God. But when we had our worship session and Tiff's on New Years, I remembered. And realized. That there needs to be some realigning of my spirit. And I feel so good.

No more drama. No more feeding into drama. No more letting my emotions get the best of me.

My heart is melting in peace right now. And love. I can't even tell you how much I love God. I forgot. I kept forgetting.

It's so good to remember.

God is good. So worthy of my praise. So beautiful. Exemplifies beauty. Is far greater then I could ever imagine. How could I not love Him?

Well, that is all. I am done with my love rant. Well, not really but there is not enough time in the world to write down all that I feel for God.

Have a good night.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment