Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Personal Breakthrough.

So, if none of you know this.

I am fat.

Yes. I said it. Fat. The big "F" word that no girl ever wants to hear.

Recently, I have decided that I no longer want to be fat anymore. So....I have decided.

I am giving up my food addiction. And an eating disorder that I have been struggling with my entire life. You don't often see the word "fat" included when you talk about eating disorders. But mine is very different then the obvious ones. It is what you call "closet eating." Where you won't eat a lot around people. But then when you are alone, you eat....a ton. That is something I have struggle with for...ever. And, with that, an addiction to food. What can I say? I love food. It's good stuff. But not when you can't control the amount you eat. Especially when it got to the point where I would eat a lot of food, and be completely full, then like an hour later I would be starving.

I don't want anything like that be in control of me. No substance should ever have control over me. EVER! Food, was like a drug. But not anymore. I am done with it. I give it up. That is not me anymore.

I am strong and powerful. And through God all things are possible. So, it is possible for me to be skinny. And I will be skinny no matter what. Because, the Bible says to love God with your mind, soul, BODY and strength. And if I want to love God with my body, I have to take care of it. So this is me, telling all of you who are reading this, that I GIVE IT UP!

God, it is completely up to you when it comes to all....this. Haha.

I claim it over me, that I will be healthy and skinny!

:]

Just wanted to share that with you.

God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. As long as you keep it healthy. You are a beautiful girl Kas, and no matter what you will be loved because of who you are inside.

    Stay healthy. And know that you have love and support.

    ReplyDelete