Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's All About Love

As a christian, I am asked often what I think about homosexuality and do you know what I tell them?

I love them.

I think a lot of Christians fall short when it comes to loving people. Which almost seems like an oxymoron. Since we were given 2 main commandments. To love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind, soul & strength. And to love your neighbor as yourself.

Not, love only the people you like. Being in ministry, that completely defeats the purpose.

So, I may not agree with the homosexual lifestyle or accept it. That does not mean that I do not love them all the same. They are human. They need love too.

The Bible also says to love your enemies. Which means, love muslims and murderers and all that. I know, that almost seems impossible, right? But it's the truth.

God is SO good! His heart is so pure. His soul is inescapably vast and amazing.

I can't explain to you how good He is.

So there we are. Love. It's all about love. That's all it's ever been about. Keeping it simple. Straight and to the point.

So. Just love.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment